Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Latest Doings...

Recent Publication
New poem, "River Lesson", published over at the cool thought blog (THOG)
This Side of Paradise: http://geoffschutt.blogspot.com/2008/11/river-lesson-michael-k-gause.html

Would love to know what you think of it. Comments are enabled at the site.

Facebook
In other news, I am now an Official over at Facebook's Poets and Writers Registry. Will be posting ideas, poems, thoughts and such over there regularly. If you are on Facebook, drop me a line there.

The Dishevel'd Salon
My monthly happy hour gathering of writers and poets here in the Cities, has gotten an needed tune up and will be going strong until the end of time, at which time it may be reduced to quarterly. If you are a writer or poet in the Twin Cities, shoot me an email, so I can add you to the mailing list. Would love to meet you.

Misc.
Just returned from a Thanksgiving visit to the backwoods of TN. Long walks and observation. I continued taking notes for a work I am writing on that region. Childhood memories mixed with present-day observations with the running theme of the myth of moonshine. May be a chapbook, may be developed into a larger work. Time will tell.

No comments: